Who in the world are you??!!

10.25.2011

Who am I ... my how that has changed in the recent year! I was an elementary school teacher for 11 years, teaching Kindergarten, First and Second grades. I was in the beginning of my eleventh year when I went in to labor prematurely (14 weeks!) and that was the last day, thus far, of my teaching career. I am now a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom ... for those of you who have no idea what that means ... like I did before these past couple months) with my now one-year-old son. This has been a pretty big change for me, as I like to be involved and was with very much at school! Going from working many hours a day to ... well still "working" many hours a day, just in a different way has been a large adjustment. Though, I am happy to say I LOVE being home and can't imagine not being here. Also, I have NO idea how you working moms do it ... you're truly amazing!!

With being home, I've been going through the many things I could do to feel like I am "working," yet still have the balance, time, and ability to do something from home! I've contemplated many things ... but nothing that really tripped my trigger. We've recently moved into a new home, just this past August, and I have been "busy" with that. Then it dawned on me ... as I was constantly searching the web for organizing ideas, decorating to dos, etc, etc, etc!! Aahhh ... why not blog about all the little things I'm doing around the house and in life to help those, like me, who constantly are looking for new ideas! Will the things I share all be new ... I doubt it!! However, if it helps pass along a wonderful idea to others more quickly ... Woohoo!!!

So, here we begin! A few short notes about my blogging and typing ...
1) I love double ending punctuation ... why, no clue, I just do!! (See!!)
2) I am a huge fan of ellipses ... though they are mostly likely used ENTIRELY wrong!
3) I often fail to hit the spell check button ... so, if you notice some miscues, please let me know!!
4) I am completely new to this ... yes, I have read and follow TONS of blogs, but creating and posting on my own ... wowsers!! So, please be patient with me and I'll do my best ... just for you!

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...