Home Organization Binder ... The Sections: Cleaning

11.14.2011

Ooh ... is this an area I SOOOOO need to utilize to its fullest!  I can't tell you how many times I have pinned ideas from Pinterst to get a "cleaning ritual" started in my house!  I struggled to stay on top of my cleaning when I was in our tiny town home ... now being in our much bigger house ... nearly 3 times the size ... with WAY more bathrooms ... I NEED this section to be fully functional and I am determined to stay on top of it as best I can!  Plus ... since we will be in this house FOREVER ... I want to make sure areas I may have overlooked before get taken care of in this home!

As I first mentioned, I have pinned one too many schedules on Pinterest as to how to maintain a schedule for cleaning.  Well ... I've always been one who likes little catchy mnemonic devices to help me remember things!  In talking with my good friend Shannon, from Shannon Joy Photography, she mentioned reading about something similar to this somewhere.  So, in order to remember my cleaning tasks for each day ... I figured, what a great idea ... Why Not??!!

So ... here's what I have come up with ...

Mop the Floors & Menu Making Monday
Tidy Up and Toilet Tuesdays
Windex and Wipe Down Wednesday
Throw Away and _______ Thursdays
Feather Duster and Fluff Fridays
Wash It Up & Wine Weekends

Okay ... so wine has nothing to do with cleaning ... at least not that I have been made aware of yet, but this is all about staying SANE!!!  So, keeping ourselves sane when our weekends get crazy busy ... as glass of wine at the end of these days with family or friends helps the sanity remain!

As you can see ... I'd like to add another avenue to Thursdays ... still thinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...