Another Grocery List ... for Holiday Cookie Shopping!!

12.03.2011

So ... as you can tell, the holidays are upon us ... and I am MIA from my fun little blog!!  Though absent from posting ... still trying to stay as organized as possible!!  Currently I'm in the midst of one of my favorite times of year ... though it can be crazy chaotic ... I am bound and determined to be more organized then ever!! 

This coming week I will begin my holiday cookie baking!!  And this year the cookies WILL be given away as gifts and thank yous and will NOT stay in the house!!  As I gathered my recipes and started using my grocery list to make my baking supply list, I realized my regular grocery list was not going to cut it!  So, I've tweaked my regular shopping list a bit and have it here to share with you!! 



http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/74810761?access_key=key-2lwx3d3pqldw5ziiu00o

Happy Holidays and happy baking memories to you and yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...