A Name Change ... :)

2.02.2012

Good Morning All!

I've decided to go with a more "simple" approach to my blog to allow for a more broad range of topics and projects!  Organization will still be a large part of my blog as I continue to turn this house into our true home!  In doing so though, there will be lots ... LOTS of other topics and areas I'd like to share (aka ... the yarn letters for Valentine's Day) that wouldn't necessarily fall into the category of organization! 

So ... Simply Sane Organization has gone even more simple to ...

Sane Simplicity!

Thanks all for your continued support and following ... I am truly, truly loving this!  So look forward to your comments and readings!  And I love having a reason to do more projects and things around our house!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...