Blog Tag ... Love It ... You're Next??!!

3.07.2012

I've been tagged!!  What a fun way to meet and get to know other bloggers!! 

A huge thanks to Jen from Four Marrs and One Venus for tagging me!  Be sure to stop by her wonderful blog and share in her wealth of geniusness!! 

Photobucket

So ... here goes ... I, first, am answering Jen's 11 questions she prompted us with! 

1. What is your favorite type of flower?
     ** Tulips ... and I LOVE lilacs ... both just around the corner as Spring begins to SPRING!! ;)

2. Your best talent is?
     ** I don't know that I have a "best" talent ... I feel I do have a lot of skills, just no mastery in one!

3. Favorite Movie and Book?
     ** Pride and Prejudice!!  Just started reading it again on my Kindle this week!

4. Why do you Blog?
     ** As a teacher, I was able to get my creating, organizing, room arranging, etc. needs out in the classroom!  Now, being a stay at home mom and recently moving into a new home ... aka ... blank slate ... I thought I could share our journey of growing into our new home with family and friends!

5. What is your favorite color scheme?
     ** Ooh ... hard one!  I'm a big fan of greys with pops of color right now!  Our great room & kitchen area is grey and I'm adding pops of teal and lime!  Also would love to do a grey with yellow pop somewhere ... but where??!!

6. One word that describes you?
     ** Passionate

7. The most craziest thing you have done?
     ** Registered at a design school to become an interior designer ... would have been crazy had I followed through with it, but reality got the best of me!  Not that "crazy" of a person I guess!!  ;)

8. Your favorite sport to watch is?
     ** Love me some baseball!!!  Go Cubbies!!

9. Your dream vacation and who would you bring?
     ** Trip with the hubby to the Maldives!!

10. Facial, Pedicure or Massage?
      ** Yes please!  :)  Okay, okay ... I'll play by the rules ... pedicure!

11. Your dream job?
      ** Interior designer ... darn it ... should've stuck with those classes!!  Never too late I suppose!



Now, it's my turn to be the "tagger!"  YES!!  Please take a moment to stop by these wonderful blogs and take a peek ... I like them for a reason!!  :)

www.thegrantlife.com northwest lovelies

Homemade DIY Projects & Tips by Cameron

See Sew and Seedlings

The Captivating Life

Time to Organize

The Bailey Daily

Coffee, Cakes, & Crazies!

A Little Country House & Vintage Market

Picked By Jane


Lastly ... these gals will repost these questions and add them to a new post on their blogs!  So ... stop by and see how they answered these ...

1. How long have you been blogging?

2. What brought you to the blogging world?

3. What is/was/will be your occupation?

4. Dream job?

5. Favorite sweet treat?

6. Your idea of having fun?

7. Favorite movie or book?

8. Favorite sport or team?

9. Favorite "tool" you use?

10. Dream vacation?

11. Favorite food or type of food?


***************************** RULES: ********************************
  • You must post the rules.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  • Tag 11 people ... or so(what you have time for, I figure better some then none!)... and link them in your post.
  • Post their button on your post if they have one.
  • Let them know you have tagged them.
****************************************************************************


Thanks so much for playing and visiting!!  What a fun way to get to know each other in the blogging community!  Thanks again, Jen, for including me!

1 comment:

  1. Christy I loved reading more about you! Thank you for playing!! You and I would be a great team- I want to be a home stager--and you can be the eye for design. Deal? You are an amazing person, friend and blogger- so happy to know ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...