Dollar Bin Bathroom Organization

3.09.2012

A few weeks ago I grabbed some cute teal bins from the Target dollar section to use in our master bathroom closet.  It has wire shelves and every time I would go to grab something ... I'd get that domino effect!  You know the one where you carefully sneak your hand in to careful maneuver something out and just as you're about clear of getting the item out, your arm brushes something and then ... dominoes ... and you gracefully try and grab/juggle everything as it begins to fall??!!  Yep ... that's what would happen all the time!

Our master has a teal, dark brown, and tan color scheme ... so I loved that the baskets carried that color into our bathroom ... though behind a closed door! 

Here's the before ...

Here ...

No here ... ahhhh ... I did it again ... got so excited about organizing the "dominoes" that I failed to grab a before picture!  Drat!  Sorry ... but ... try and picture all the bottles in the bins toppled and knocked over lying on the wire shelves!

I'm not a fan of the wire shelving ... adds to the "topple"ness of items ... but new shelving in the master bath closet is not quite a priority by any means!! 


So I spotted these cute little baskets and thought they'd be just the solution!!  And they have worked out nicely!  Do I wish they were a tad larger ... I do ... but for the price and the fun color ... I just couldn't pass them up! 
















A cute little label to label the contents and wah lah ... cute, cheap organization!!  LOVE!! 



Linking up here this week ...



Weekend Bloggy Reading http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday monogram >

12 comments:

  1. I JUST did this with the kids bathroom cabinet :). Same containers :). And I did it before I saw this! Of course your labels are FAR cuter :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO need to do this. I keep trying to find fancy-looking bins and they're all so expensive, but these are inexpensive and so cute! I especially love the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great!! You know, a lot of time it's those cute labels that give organization that finished look! I organized my craft closet a few weeks ago but haven't gotten around to labeling everything. You have inspired me to finish it off - it will look even better! Thanks so much! Visiting from the Tatertots and Jello wrap up party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! I'm a 5th grade teacher, but would rather be a SAHM to my 4 kids. You won't regret it. I'm your newest follower. I would love for you to follow back at http://www.applesandpnutbutter.blogspot.com if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I saw the same bins and grabbed them up, even though I knew I had no place to use them lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a smart cookie mama! Love how easy, nice and tidy this is! Really Cute! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and organizted! I love the little labels too! I really like your blog and I am a new linky follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really great! Organization just makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh.. how fun! I love getting organized.. and the bins are awesome! I need my pantry done.. are you free next week? ;)

    Make sure you enter my week of giveaways going on now.. if you havent already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the organization tips!I have a Sunday Blog Hop going on right now and would love for you to enter your cute blog:>

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-blog-hop-4_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting organized is such a wonderful feeling! :) Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to have you back!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...