How I've Missed My Blogger and Bloggers!!

12.27.2012

Hello dear missed blog friends!!

How I have so dearly missed the blog world! I have been creepin' on some of my favorite blogs since March ... but I just lost the time to do my own blogging!

Why?? This little guy is why ...












We found out we were pregnant in early February and I felt "pregnant" pretty much from the end of March until we had him in September!!  Plus our Spring was so nice, I found myself outside for most of the it until our dreaded hot summer hit!  Then I was really down for the count!  Being a mom of a preemie, previously, I was on the watch from the get go!  This guy hung on pretty well and we had him at 32 weeks and 5 days!  Cleared 6 weeks past his brother!!  We welcomed him on September 19th at a whopping 4lbs. 10 oz!  He did great, only had a 23-day stay in the NICU and has been home since mid-October!  He's now up to nearly 10 lbs. and his sleeps are getting a tad longer!!  Pushing for that sleeping through the night here as soon as we can!! 

With a more regulated sleep schedule, we're finally starting to get a routine down and find some normalcy back in the house ... which I SO thrive on!!  My normalcy involves my blog world!  I miss the brilliance and socialization I find here and therefore ... I'm back!! 

Though busy and limited, the past months have not found me without my crafting, creating and organizing ... especially with a new baby!!  So, I'll fill you in on some things I've been doing around here ... try to catch you up, so to speak.  And with my favorite season already too quickly drifting away ... my second favorite season begins ... ORGANIZING SEASON!!!  And believe me ... after Santa's visit, along with the few family Christmas's ... there is some serious need for organization around here!!  And I can't wait!! 

So, I wish you all a blessed Christmas and hope the New Year finds nothing but happiness, health, and safety for you all!  Enjoy the remainder of your holiday season and let's bring the new year in with a bang ... and organized one!!  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is great news. I was wondering what had happened to you. I checked back a few times before and didn't see anything but am glad to see you are back! I understand the blogging hiatus that a baby can bring, since I had a little boy back in July and have been more or less MIA. Now I'm back on Pinterest like I was this time last year because our house is in dire need of organizing too. I'll check out your new posts and keep coming back - if you're working on organizing I'm looking forward to new ideas! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...