A "ME" Day!!!

1.02.2013

It's my second favorite time of year...cleaning & organizing time!! I've decided to jump on the weekly organization challenge set forth by A Bowl Full of Lemons and other sites!! This week...the office!! Thank goodness!! With Christmas crafting, gifting, wrapping, etc. that room is in desperate need!! I need some more shelving & storage in there for sure, since it is mostly my craft and sewing room and seconds as our office!! Well, you know me...not out to spend any more then I have to! So, I asked hubby for a ME day so I can go thrifting, resaling, HomeGooding, etc!! And he agreed!! So off I go to scavenger for some added office organization!! Yippee!! Goodie find post to come!!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...