Expedit Fun!!

1.17.2013

So my trip to go scavenging turned into a day of IKEA-ing!!
I needed some more storage for my office/craft room!! I also wanted it instantly, not something I would have to redo or repaint. Additionally, I had a certain space I wanted it for...behind the door...aka, out of sight!! So I had specific measurements!!
Well...Expedit to the rescue!! I ended up with the 2 x 4 square in the dark brown!! I love!!! My first intention was to have all file boxes filling the spaces, but decided I needed a more accessible storage place for my magazines!! So, I have a little of both!!
The storage boxes hold some of my larger crafting goodies that were collecting on my craft table!! The magazine holders with magazine initials, from some extra large adhesive letters my mom had leftover, are now easy access to put my mags in!!!! Finally, a few books, that again were housed on my craft table, placed on top...and wa-laa!! Organization!!!
I now have plenty of space to utilize on my craft table and organized storage!!
It just means...time to craft!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...